E Liquid Labels & Packaging
E liquid label requirements in the UK are some of the most stringent. Specifications for e liquid labels, bottles and packaging are all subject to tight compliance regulations.
Readability has been supplying printed, fully TPD regulation-compliant labels to the e liquid industry since 2014. We are widely acknowledged as the UK’s leading multi SKU printed e liquid label experts.
About our e liquid labels
- TPD-ready peel and reseal labels
- ISO 11683 compliant
- 3-5 working day lead time
- 60ml and 10ml bottle shortfill labels
- Speedy artwork handling
- Wide range of materials
- Wraparound labels
- Juice proof and highly scratch resistant
- Peel and reseal labels printed or plain
- Integrated tactile warning triangles
E-liquid label design and TPD requirements
E-liquid manufacturers need to follow these rules for their products to be Tobacco Products Directive (TPD) compliant:
- Bottle capacity must not exceed 10 mL
- Nicotine strength must not exceed 20 mg/mL
- Bottles must have childproof caps and nozzles that limit liquid flow
- Bottles must have nicotine warning stickers
- E-liquid boxes must include warning and informational leaflets
For more information on E-liquid label requirements please see our article: “Does your E-liquid label meet UK requirements?”
Talk to the label experts
We love to talk labels! Discuss your specific requirements with us or ask about any of our label products or services.
Request a Sample Pack
Order a sample pack of stand up pouches, packaging and labels to see and feel our range of different materials and finishes. Experience the Readability difference for yourself!
Talk to the experts
Our friendly team of experts are ready to help you. Get in touch to discuss your specific label requirements.