Printed Paper Labels for Food & Drinks
Readability supplies premium printed labels to your design. The choice of finishes and embellishments truly offer your product outstanding shelf appeal. Ask for a sample pack today to see the quality for yourself.
Digital or Flexographic label printing available
Depending on your label quantities and design your labels will be printed digitally or flexo. In most cases, we will advise early on when quoting, based on quantities and designs ideas. Should your labels be in the middle ground for digital or flexo printing we can always quote and provide print proofs for both.
Contact us to discuss your label requirements. There is no hard and fast rule to push you towards digital print over flexo but usually, volume v number of sorts/designs plays a part in the decision making. HP Indigo digital presses give the most vibrant colours and can match or exceed flexo quality without the need for costly plates.
With both high-quality print methods available we can provide prompt pricing and guide you in the right direction for your project.
Finishes and Enhancements
- Metallic or holographic foiling adding security features and shine to the label
- Spot varnishes to make parts of the label really "pop"
- Textured papers to give that quality and "aged" feel
- Peel & reseal labels to give more information where space is limited
- 2D & QR codes for marketing and smartphone use to take you directly to websites and promotions
Almost limitless shapes and sizes
Whatever you need to label and however you would like the label to look we can use digital or conventional die-cutters to generate the required shape. Be as creative as you like. Some common shapes include.
- Circle labels - Base or lid topping labels
- Rectangle labels - Main bottle label
- Lollipop labels - Ideal low-level tamper proofing
- Oval labels - Alternative main label shape
- Deep Freeze - For temperatures below minus 10
- Removable - From easy peel leaving no residue to standard peel off labels
- Standard Permanent - Used for most labels
- High Tack - sticking to a tricky surface such as car tyres or condensation.