We love to talk labels! Discuss your specific requirements with us or ask about any of our label products or services.
Readability understands the importance of keeping your information safe, private and secure. This notice details what happens and how we keep data safe (as in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) and GDPR.
What information is collected and how is it used?
There are two types of information we collect from our customers:
- Customer supplied information
Contact forms, minimal information is taken to enable us to respond to your request. These generate an email that is sent to our secure email servers. Information is used to send out the information requested be that a sample pack, quote or call back. This information is stored in our CRM system, this is a Sage CRM as a prospective customer.
Online forms also have a tick box that you can subscribe to our mailing list should you wish, this is stored on MailChimp’s servers.
2. Online ordering
This website does not store or ever touch any card information. We never see these details and security checks are done by PayPal. The option to pay via credit or debit card on this site is a PayPal portal to making the checkout easier and still securely done on their system.
We collect your name, address, phone number, email address. We will never collect personal information without explicit consent. Professional information we hold will be accurate and up to date. If you find any inaccuracies in the information you have supplied, email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will amend it promptly. This will help avoid misdeliveries
Browser supplied information
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our website. For example, we collect data should you enter a competition, request a brochure, take part in a survey, request a newsletter or contact via one of the electronic forms provided. Occasionally we may also use the information we collect to notify you about regarding goods, services and offers we think you may find valuable. At points in our site where we collect personal information from you, you always have the option to opt out of any mailing list and further use of your personal information. If at any later stage you decide you would rather not receive such information please email
- Orders processing related cookies: This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies: When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies: In order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
- Remarketing cookies: Generating “lists” for displaying users our adverts on google’s search and display networks.
This Website Will:
- Remember your shopping basket contents
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Track which pages are visited via Google Analytics
- User and event data retention: 14 months
- Chrome users can use this to opt-out of being included in this data: Click Here
- Create retargeting cookies for Google Ads to identify people who have already visited the site and not completed a conversion goal in an effort to return them to the site and complete a contact form or purchase.
- You can opt out of these setting via your google account. Click here
- Create site recordings, heat maps of websites, pop-up questions viaHotjar. It suppresses keystrokes and only collects emails if the users’ requests to be contacted after submitting a question or comment. Used to review the pages and product offerings.
- Identify company names of those visiting the site, and the pages they look at, via Traffictruffle.com. Traffic truffle does reveal phone numbers and publicly available email address of the company it identifies. It does not tell us who within the organisation is looking. This helps keep our marketing focused and reaching the correct people.
- Identify individuals that have a Linkedin account in order to send “in-mail” to them via Linkedin.com
These are not strictly speaking required to make the website work, but help us improve the user experience better.
Users can prevent all tracking in browsers: Most browser companies offer instructions here are links to the big three.
Mozilla Firefox – Click here
Microsoft Explorer / Edge – Click here
Google Chrome – Click here
This website will not
Share any personal information with third parties.
Does Readability share the information it receives?
No. Any information provided to us stays with us and is never sold or given to third parties.
I want to make a complaint/request/ update any information held.
Readability undertakes to handle a complaint fairly and speedily. We will keep you informed either by telephone or email at each stage and will attempt to fully resolve your complaint within 48 hours. If you are not happy with the way your complaint is being handled you should write to our administration offices:
Readability, 47 Upper King Street, Royston, Hertfordshire, SG8 9AZ
Questions and Comments?
At Readability, we always welcome your questions and comments about privacy, please email us at email@example.com.