We love to talk labels! Discuss your specific requirements with us or ask about any of our label products or services.
Patient Information Leaflets
We are printers and suppliers of MHRA compliant folded patient information leaflets, formatted to fit any box around bottles or blister packs, for any product.
Patient information leaflets are legally required for a range of products. Typically, these leaflets are used with food supplements as well as pharmaceutical, CBD and e-liquid products that require them.
Patient information leaflets share necessary, and often legally required, information with the end user. The leaflets are usually printed on thin, recycled or recyclable paper, but there are a range of substrates available. The printing and folding format is often adapted to the volume of information and the production procedures to ensure ease of use on the packaging lines. All patient information leaflets must meet EU legislation and MHRA rules.
Printed patient information leaflet format details
- Suitable for e-liquids, for compliance with TPD requirements
- Ready for use with packaging machines or hand insertion
- Delivered folded or unfolded
- Outstanding print quality
- Supplied on coated material to suit your application
Patient information leaflet printing & folding options
When ordering Patient Information Leaflets, you need to know that your suppliers can use the correct format; print and fold your leaflets to the correct size and meet the standards of exacting legislation.
Pharmaceutical industry regulation requires the use of specific papers for patient information leaflets. Our leaflets are produced in a PS 9000:2016 accredited facility. We ensure both finish and presentation are consistent to allow machine packing at speed.
- Range of sizes and styles to meet EU legislation and MHRA rules
- Range of multiple sheet fed presses from single colour up to 6 colours, large format, B1 sheet size
- Print options including reverse printing, single and double sided
- Multiple colours or simply printed black
- Foldable to most Patient Information Leaflet or Information For Use (IFU) requirements
- Range of styles from small to large formats
- Optimum folding process
- Double parallel
- Concertina – Z fold – Zig Zag
- Triple parallel
- Open Gate Fold
- Closed Gate Fold
- Roll Fold
- Cross Fold
- Custom folds