Food Supplements Labels
The global market for food supplements such as vitamins, minerals and nutrients (sometimes called “nutraceuticals”) is growing exponentially, and as these products are for human consumption, the specific labelling requirements for pots, tubes and bottles are extensive.
It is important that your supplement product carries the right information and the only way to do this is to ensure you specify the most appropriate and suitable label.
About our food and nutritional labels
- Compliant with food and supplements legislation
- Listing of nutrient benefits and allergens
- Ingredient listing
- Can print in large quantities
- Hygienic materials
- Wide range of colours and finishes
- Speedy artwork handling
- Wide range of materials
- Peel and reseal labels printed or plain
- Thermal transfer ribbons
- Inkjet labels
- Speedy multi SKU label printing service
Food and nutritional label considerations
Considerations to include when talking to us about designing your labels are:
- Sales location: supermarket shelf, online, specialist retailer
- Storage: cupboard, fridge, freezer, warehouse conditions
- Durability: moisture or temperature resistance
- Information to be displayed: ingredients, nutrition, usage instructions. See peel and reseal labels
- Material: hygienic, transparent and texture
- Finish: plain, varnish.
Talk to the label experts
We love to talk labels! Discuss your specific requirements with us or ask about any of our label products or services.
Request a Sample Pack
Order a sample pack of stand up pouches, packaging and labels to see and feel our range of different materials and finishes. Experience the Readability difference for yourself!
Talk to the experts
Our friendly team of experts are ready to help you. Get in touch to discuss your specific label requirements.