We love to talk labels! Discuss your specific requirements with us or ask about any of our label products or services.
Food Supplements Labels
The global market for food supplements such as vitamins, minerals and nutrients (sometimes called “nutraceuticals”) is growing exponentially, and as these products are for human consumption, the specific labelling requirements for pots, tubes and bottles are extensive.
It is important that your supplement product carries the right information and the only way to do this is to ensure you specify the most appropriate and suitable label.
About our food and nutritional labels
- Compliant with food and supplements legislation
- Listing of nutrient benefits and allergens
- Ingredient listing
- Can print in large quantities
- Hygienic materials
- Wide range of colours and finishes
- Speedy artwork handling
- Wide range of materials
- Peel and reseal labels printed or plain
- Thermal transfer ribbons
- Inkjet labels
- Speedy multi SKU label printing service
Labels for the food supplement sector
The requirements for food supplement labels include – but are not restricted to – the following:
- All ingredients must be listed (and must be approved or authorised for use)
- Any nutrient benefits of your supplement product must reference and comply with the minimum Nutrient Reference Value (NRV)
- Similarly, any health benefits you wish to attribute to your supplement product must be substantiated by a reputable source
- Allergen advice must be clearly visible.
Food and nutritional label considerations
Considerations to include when talking to us about designing your labels are:
- Sales location: supermarket shelf, online, specialist retailer
- Storage: cupboard, fridge, freezer, warehouse conditions
- Durability: moisture or temperature resistance
- Information to be displayed: ingredients, nutrition, usage instructions. See peel and reseal labels
- Material: hygienic, transparent and texture
- Finish: plain, varnish.